Why Use RFID Tracking For Equipment?
The total cost of an RFID tracking solution is often lower than other asset tracking solutions. The up-front cost of passive and active RFID tracking solutions is offset by the long lifecycle and re-usability of the components. RFID can also take advantage of existing networking solutions, such as Wi-Fi systems.
The security strengths of RFID systems are two-fold. First, RFID tracking solutions can be programmed for specific project requirements, making them adaptable for a variety of challenging conditions. Second, RFID tracking increases the security of your job site over less effective asset tracking solutions. You can optimize your operations, track equipment usage, and keep your machines secure by implementing an RFID tracking solution.
Certainly, there are times when RFID may not be the best solution. But generally speaking, for tracking equipment in challenging, hard-working environments, RFID tracking will be more efficient, cost-effective, and secure.
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016