Control equipment information and access with KeyPOD
OEM Data Delivery’s latest industry-leading tracking device, KeyPOD, captures real-time, accurate data on equipment operation, inspection and condition.
Improve machine up-time, worker safety and asset protection on the jobsite and in the office.
- Passcodes prevent unauthorized operation of equipment
- Email notifications alert appropriate department managers of problems
- Green, yellow or red light signals equipment condition and operator status
- KeyPOD is also a Mobile Network Hub! It has a MiniPOD that captures the hours and location of equipment around it.
With clear authorizations, KeyPOD prevents accidents and reduces liability concerns.
KeyPOD delivers a comprehensive equipment tracking and management system.
Customers can use the versatile tool to:
- Improve compliance with safety inspections
- Reduce equipment downtime from unscheduled maintenance
- Prioritize, analyze and manage maintenance needs with accurate real-time reports
- Create a safer jobsite with visual id of equipment/operator status
- Minimize accidents from unauthorized or improper use of equipment
|Data Tracked||Asset ID, Hours, Location|
|Configurations||Drive By and Pass By|
|User Interface||Push Button and LED|
|Power Requirements||9 – 31 Volts DC|
|Power Source||Host Equipment|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +70 deg. C|
|Sealing||IP65, Weather Resistant|
|Radio Distance||300 feet – Line of Sight|
|Radio Frequency||2.45GHz, 802.15.4 Compliant|
|Regulatory||FCC 15.247 and RSS-210|
|Installation Time||Under 45 Minutes|
KeyPOD connects seamlessly with EQUIPCHAT and Mobile EQUIPCHAT software to provide reports for analysis and investigation. Together, these tools improve customers’ ability to track, capture and deliver vital equipment data, while slashing the time staff spends on messy paperwork.
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016