Multiforce Fuel Management
Fuel and Consumable Tracking
Fleet managers receive fuel data reporting from FuelForce®, and customer service from FuelForce® service representatives.
We offer optimal fuel management solutions for off-highway equipment and on-road vehicle fleets through our distribution partner, Multiforce Systems corporation, and its FuelForce® automated fuel management systems. Through FuelForce®, fleet managers can utilized OEM Data Delivery’s top-of-the-line products to securely authorize and accurately track fueling transactions for all on-road and off-road vehicles and machines in their fleet.
Our fuel management solutions are ideal for fleets owned and operated by:
• federal, state and local governments
• transit authorities
• aggregate and mining companies
• armed forces
• privately-owned construction companies
• food distribution and trucking companies
Multi-Pump Tracker ST-603 – collects the data on fuel and consumables.
ST-542Q Pump Tracker – remote capture of equipment hours and location.
MiniPOD-Fuel – remote capture of equipment hours and location.
GoPOD Mobile – Wireless Automatic Data Capture When You Are Nearby Your Equipment.
GoPOD Station – Wireless Automatic data capture when your equipment is around you.
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016