Wireless hours and location at a fraction of the cost. Wireless engine work and idle logs.
The MiniPOD delivers data at a fraction of the cost of other cellular telematic devices through our proprietary data format and plans.
The Mobile Equipment Network Hub can capture hours from RFID hour meters, which drives down costs.
|Data Tracked||Asset ID, Hours, Fuel, Location|
|Additional Data Logs||Work/Idle, Travel, Data|
|User Interface||Push Button and LED|
|Power Requirements||9 – 31 Volts DC|
|Power Source||Host Equipment|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +70 deg. C|
|Sealing||IP65, Weather Resistant|
|Radio Distance||300 Feet – Line of Sight|
|Radio Frequency||2.45GHz, 802.15.4 Compliant|
|Regulatory||FCC 15.247 and RSS-210|
|Installation Time||Under 45 Minutes|
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016