Wireless Automatic data capture when your equipment is around you.
The GoPOD station is designed for the harsh environments of construction, mining and aggregate sites. It is built to withstand rain, dirt, wind, dust, and cold,unlike other fuel stations that need pleasant conditions. The GoPOD Station contains these peripherals:
- Radio Primary Antenna (ST-511) – communicates with the Service Trackers and RFID units as via pass-by Capture.
- Rugged data entry touch screen (ST-580) – displays the hours and fuel transactions. Enables manual entry for user pass code and equipment asset number.
- Cellular or WiFi Connectivity – The cellular connection or Wi-Fiaccess point enables routine record upload to the Data Vault.
Fuel and Consumable data capture
- Pump Tracker (ST542Q) – tallies the fuel being dispensed into a piece of equipment.
- Multi-Pump Tracker (ST-603) – collects the data on fuel and consumable.
- Secure – Lock up the pumps with user pass codes and wireless equipment identification.
Typical configurations include:
- GSFS-15-CVB – GoPOD Station Fuel Secure 1.5” Flow Meter, Cellular, and Booster Antenna
- GSC-CV – GoPod Station Cycle Count with Trip beam
|User Interface||Data Entry Screen and LEDs|
|Power Requirements||120 Volts AC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +65 deg. C|
|Sealing||IP65, Weather Resistant|
|Radio Distance||300 feet – Line of sight|
|Radio Frequency||2.45GHz, 802.15.4 Compliant|
|Regulatory||FCC 15.247 and RSS-210|
|Installation Time||Under 4 Hours|
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016