Off-Highway: Utilities, Agricultural, Waste Landfills
Don’t be forced into a one-size-fits-all solution.
Too often specialized off-road fleets are pigeonholed into using solutions meant for on-road trucks. We understand the difficulties of managing mixed fleets of off-road machinery. Our data systems can monitor everything from aerial truck boom activity, PTO accessories, machines with multiple engines, compactors, and smaller ancillary equipment like compressors and welders. We will work with you to find the best, most cost-effective solution.
We have several alternatives to capture:
- Equipment hours and maintenance
- Jobsite activity
- Performance tracking
You know where your equipment is and you have people around the equipment, so cellular is not the answer. Typical configurations:
And if you have remote equipment:
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016