Frustrated you’ve invested substantial time and money in an unreliable computer system?
Some of the harshest, dirtiest, most caustic environments in construction can be found in energy production. Our Service Tracker systems perform flawlessly in facilities ranging from surface mining to oil and gas refineries. Whether pummeled by coal, caked in phosphate, or lost in a maze of pipes, we deliver the data our clients rely on. We utilize multiple types of wireless communications. Our products can report from anywhere, so you can make profitable decisions.
We have several alternatives to capture:
- Equipment hours and maintenance
- Jobsite activity
- Performance tracking
You know where your equipment is and you have people around the equipment, so cellular is not the answer. Typical configurations:
If you have remote equipment, here are some configurations:
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016