GO7 is a small yet extremely powerful telematics measurement tool. Similar to the GO6® before it, the GO7 offers state-of-the-art GPS technology, g-force monitoring, GEOTAB IOX® expandability, and engine and battery health assessments.
Using Geotab’s patented tracking algorithm, the GO7 accurately recreates a vehicle’s trips and analyzes its incidents. Moreover, the GO7 offers in-vehicle alerts to instantly notify drivers of infractions and — with hardware Add-Ons — the ability to provide live coaching to drivers relating to their on-road performance. The GO7 is a truly Plug-&-Play technology — it does not require a dash-mounted antenna or any splicing of wires.
Geotab platform security is designed for end-to-end protection of your data.
Key implementations include:
- GO device and network interfaces use authentication, encryption, and message integrity verification.
- GO devices are individualized. Each device uses a unique ID and non-static security key, making it difficult to fake a device’s identity.
- Over-the-air updates use digitally-signed firmware to verify that updates comes from a trusted source.
- Geotab uses independent third-party experts to validate the platform from end to end.
- FIPS 140-2 validated by NIST (certificate #3371)
- Easy Plug-&-Play installation
- External device expandability via IOX Technology
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching
- Small form factor device
- Breakthrough accident detection & notification
- Accurate engine diagnostics, DTC, and proprietary engine data
- Near-real-time vehicle data
- Fast GPS acquisition time using Almanac OTA support
- Built-in auto-calibrating accelerometer
- End-to-end cybersecurity
GO7 3G (availability varying on certification)
Global (available in select regions)
|GPS RECEIVER |
I/O EXPANDABILITY SUPPORT (IOX)
Currently supports a combination of up to 5 of the following:
ENVIRONMENTAL & EMC
3-axis auto-calibrating accelerometer. Full scale (±2g, ±4g, ±8g & ±16g), capable of measuring accelerations with an output data rate of 100 Hz to 1250 Hz.
Weight: 70 g (0.15 lb)
Current (at 12 V)
Standards: FCC, IC, PTCRB, CE, E-mark, WEEE, REACH, RoHS, RCM
|OVER-THE-AIR (OTA) SUPPORT |
Firmware Updates: For maintenance, new features, and custom applications
|IN-CAB BUZZER |
Decibel Output: >80 dBA at 10 cm
|VOLTAGE RECORDING |
Curve-based voltage logging to detect weak batteries, failing alternators, and failing starters.
|32-MB NON-VOLATILE FLASH MEMORY |
Main Data Memory: Up to 80,000 logs in offline mode (out of coverage)
|RECORDING PARAMETERS |
Patented curve-based GPS/voltage/accelerometer/engine data logging algorithm for fewer, more accurate data points.
|INTELLIGENT IGNITION |
Non-engine-based ignition detect on voltage and movement, allowing for 3-wire installation. Ideal for older vehicles with no engine information and covert installation for asset recovery.