A fuel tracking system made for the rugged off-highway locations of quarries, mines and construction sites. Capture fuel transactions, equipment hours as well as engine working and idling logs.
Animation: Fuel Station
There are several types of Service Trackers that work with the Fuel Station:
ST-570 – RFID Cube – Asset identification, fuel and location
ST-990 – Cellular Service Tracker – Asset identification, fuel, hours, location as well as engine work, idling logs, cellular remote pinging, travel logs, and data logs
GoPOD Fuel Station – for remote fuel islands
By adding a ball valve or switch input, the fuel truck will not dispense unless the operator has a pass code and a valid piece of equipment.
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016