For fuel and lube trucks that service quarries, mines and construction sites.
There are several options for wireless automatic delivery of asset fueling data:
ST-570 – RFID Cube – Asset identification, fuel and location
ST-990 – Cellular Service Tracker – Asset identification, fuel, hours, location as well as engine work, idling logs, cellular remote pinging, travel logs, and data logs
GoPOD Mobile Fuel – for fuel and service trucks
By adding a ball valve or switch input, the fuel truck will not dispense unless the operator has a pass code and a valid piece of equipment.
- OEM Data Delivery Prepares for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 January 23, 2017
- Solving Welding Challenges with OEM Data Delivery’s Amp Sensor November 17, 2016
- Landing at the International Airport GSE Expo October 7, 2016
- OEM Data Delivery Introduces New Logo September 28, 2016
- Gearing Up for MINExpo 2016 September 6, 2016